Fr. Adam explained in 10 points how to get the most out of God's greatest gift to us: the Most Blessed Sacrament.
- Clean out our soul by utilizing the Sacrament of Reconciliation
- Calm ourselves by arriving to Mass at least 10 minutes early
- Fast before receiving Holy Communion (more than just the mandatory one hour)
- Study the famous Eucharistic miracles, especially that of Lanciano
- Look up at the Crucifix before receiving
- Say a prayer of thanksgiving after you have received Holy Communion
- Stay to the end of Mass and beyond - the Eucharist isn't fast food!
- Know the locations of the tabernacles in our home area, and send your prayers there
- Participate in Eucharistic Adoration
- Serve the poor